**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Spider Gwen be Buffed?

Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
To all the poor saps that have her in their 4 and 5* roster (including me) Shoul Kabam buff her so she can actually be playable besides for memes?

Should Spider Gwen be Buffed? 56 votes

Yes
66%
Vdh2008Whododo872FingerPicknGoodDarkstar4387mum_m2SIlverProfessorSac123_KyloCreeperFoxhero007AlCapone2727SpicyslicerKarinshiBigNateDeezyJmanbaldyMohit_7colbyscipio987Hulk_Smellstufan_1974[Deleted User]polalpha 37 votes
No
28%
GbSarkarDrOctavius2_2Deadbyrd9dangerbluINTEGRALSungjMirage_TurtleSKK65SpiritOfVengeanceAKTEKHzorixananabananaBobomanElitehunterXFA_RebootedRiseofGen_buttnaked 16 votes
Maybe
5%
buffajrshchong2Exspellies133 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Yes
    Oh come in Elite! We all got to join together and make her stronger than Blade! ;)
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes
    They should buff her a bit but I don't think she should be better than blade, just a bit more adjusted than she is and give her an actual 1st special that actually does something damage.

I'm getting haunted by her, I have a 2,3,4, and a 5* version and they are all duped besides the 5* one but I have a feeling it's coming
  • Options
    Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Maybe
    I think first IP and magneto be buffed, cause they are the worst.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    No
    She has already been buffed. She's not a bad champion anymore. She simply gets a bad wrap because she was a bad champion when she was released. She is leaps and bounds better than what she originally was.

Between armor break and enhanced crits, she hits pretty hard. She doesn't have a ton of utility in the game, but there are at least a dozen champs that deserve a buff more than Spider Gwen. Since they don't seem to buff champs that often, I'm fine with putting her on the backburner while other champs get their turn since she's already had hers.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Maybe
    Haven't you heard, multiple "experts" have confirmed the "truth" that there's no trash champions. All champions are good if used right. So rather, you need to ask Kabam to buff the "human players" instead .... Shame on Kabam recently buffing Luke Cage and Red Hulk ... booo ... bad move, should have buff all other lousy players how doesn't know how to play well with Carnage, Sentry, and etc ..... </sarcasm>

Joke aside, in all seriousness, actually she is not that bad, she can actually hit real hard and evade fine. There are plenty more worse champions than her that requires more attentions.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Yes
    Spider gwen is complete garbage useless SP1, doesn't hit that hard, her heavy takes a hour to get into place, Her specials are also weak, and What does trap spider even do?
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Her SP1 needs at least some kind of damage component. Even Groot's SP2 does the unblockable stomp before the weak heal.

Just make it a combination of her heavy animation where she backflips off impact into the flips she does in her current SP1.
  • Options
    Yes
    If they just get rid of having SP1s that do no damage, she'd be popular. She doesn't need a massive buff otherwise, it's just the game mechanics are all wrong.
  • Options
    Yes
    Do something with the SP1 other than a backflip. She was my 1st 4* and carried me through alot of content early on. Her damage is actually pretty good.
  • Options
    sawe5456sawe5456 Posts: 31
    True she has been buffed
    True she hits hard

Worst champs are shehulk and colossus then white mag n ip
  • Options
    Yes
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Haven't you heard, multiple "experts" have confirmed the "truth" that there's no trash champions. All champions are good if used right. So rather, you need to ask Kabam to buff the "human players" instead .... Shame on Kabam recently buffing Luke Cage and Red Hulk ... booo ... bad move, should have buff all other lousy players how doesn't know how to play well with Carnage, Sentry, and etc ..... </sarcasm>

Joke aside, in all seriousness, actually she is not that bad, she can actually hit real hard and evade fine. There are plenty more worse champions than her that requires more attentions.

I get the joke. Although I would say I myself wouldn’t need to be buffed because I fight 15k Rating champs on the daily and it’s still too easy. But I will give her a chance. Hopefully she’s decent.
  • Options
    cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    I would do others before but she should be buffed, get rid of sp1 and make her have a little better damage
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    BUT NOT BEFORE CARNAGE