**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for active alliance

x6mehtuofbc6.png
Active and experienced player looking for alliance to grow in, I play everyday take part in AW and AQ, been in different alliances so know how it works and knows how to organize it!

Comments

• Rise of the fallen would love to have you on board. We're a new allience but an awesome bunch of guys. We was in another alliance for a couple of years but didn't like how it was being run. We wasn't advancing as well as we should have been. So we started a new one. We need new players. We're running map 3/4 but want to be In map 5 as soon as we can

Rise of the fallen (USEng)
  • TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    Check us out. Trying to fill our last spot before AQ starts up. Message BAYDAPRIME on line
  • Jboom12Jboom12 Posts: 42
    Join doomslayers. We aren't as flashy as everyone else but we're trying to get there
  • Zaydon5514Zaydon5514 Posts: 17
    Join my new alliance “The Killmongers” we are up and coming and would love for you to join. My In game name is Zaydon5515. My hero rating is 103,960. Message me on here or on MCOC if your interested
  • Zaydon5514Zaydon5514 Posts: 17
    Join my new alliance “The Killmongers” we are up and coming and would love for you to join. My In game name is Zaydon5515. My hero rating is 103,960
  • Nyrreee used to be in my 5.5mil alliance. He’s a great person that uses the LINE app and is very active. Highly recommended player for any alliance that needs a dependable player
  • Vwp1962Vwp1962 Posts: 39
    5 million alliance, vwp1962, in game. Hmu