**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unbalanced

It’s now turned into Marvel Contest of Blades lol ... looking at the 100 top PI summoners, only 43 don’t have Blade as their top champ. Not complaining, just think it’s funny that so many people have him now. Something drastic will change soon because this doesn’t seem right at the moment

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I think if they are going to adjust which even though I got super lucky and pulled him twice today I know will happen the best way to do it is to lower his prestige to be in the middle or lower end of champions and change the holy trinity synergies. Keeps the champion completely intact but will make him less popular with the higher-ups
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    If everyone has him, sounds pretty balanced to me

• Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Marvel Contest of Blades > Marvel Contest of Mystics

You can only pick one. Would you rather get Limbo'd to death through no fault of your own or use Blade to make it easier?

Unit drain or unit saver? Pick one.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    It’s not just because he’s one of the best champs in the game, although obviously that’s a huge factor. Prestige is also though, he’s very high prestige. Just look at brutal dlx, kicked for ranking spark. If blade was lower prestige, I’m confident in saying we’d see a lot more dr voodoo, gwenpool, archangel and spark, maybe ghost rider too.

There's also the fact we only see the top five champs in profile, so even if there was a champ all the top players ranked up if its prestige is low we simply wouldn't be able to tell.

That’s not strictly true. A rank 5 low prestige will still be higher prestige than a rank 4 high prestige, especially at the 200 sig level
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    nerf incoming
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    kabam dont think charactor balance.LOL
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited February 2018
    NDK13 wrote: »
    nerf incoming

Talk about a rebellion lol it would hilarious to see the responses
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Maybe Kabam is working on something give them some time
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I like the idea of changing the synergies and not his abilities. But bringing in more buffs to champs and better defenders would be the best option. Preferably defenders that aren’t villains
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I think it's mostly prestige. Blade is currently at #4 I think and the 3 above him are phoenix, sentry, and thor rags. Obviously those champs are complete garbage so Blade is the highest prestige champ in the game that is actually useful.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I think it's mostly prestige. Blade is currently at #4 I think and the 3 above him are phoenix, sentry, and thor rags. Obviously those champs are complete garbage so Blade is the highest prestige champ in the game that is actually useful.

If sparky and blade switched prestige, every account would have r5 spark faces and blade would be left at r4.

It’s really that simple