**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ms. Marvel or Captain Marvel

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Can anyone please tell me which one is better and if there are any other differences between the two besides their Synergies?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Ms has a slightly better fury
  • Options
    Ms has a slightly better fury

Do you know exactly how much?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Really? I thought they were the same other than one being hotter.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Post 12.0 their furys are listed the same. Ms. Marvel used to have better Fury. I'm not sure if it's a typo or they actually changed them. I've asked the mods here numerous time both in private messages and on forum posts but they can't be bothered to answer.
    So right now I'd say the only difference is their synergies.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Post 12.0 their furys are listed the same. Ms. Marvel used to have better Fury. I'm not sure if it's a typo or they actually changed them. I've asked the mods here numerous time both in private messages and on forum posts but they can't be bothered to answer.
    So right now I'd say the only difference is their synergies.

Yeah ms marvel used to be 60% fury and cap 40% I believe. Only other difference you haven’t mentioned is that ms marvel absorbs more power than captain marvel. Doesn’t specify by how much, but it’s definitely noticeable if you compare the 2.
  • Options
    You said "used to be 60% and 40%", any clue what the amount is now?
  • Options
    its no longer % based so it depends on the rank and level
  • Options
    Oh! Gotcha, thanks for the help everyone!
  • Options
    You said "used to be 60% and 40%", any clue what the amount is now?

It’s now represented by a flat value and is equal for them both depending on rank and level. So for example, say they’re both at rank 1 level 1 as a 4*. Their fury might increase their attack by 110 and that number would be the same for both. Higher rank, better fury. That may not be the actual r1 value though I’m just using it as an example. The only real difference between them is their synergies as mentioned above and the amount of power they absorb from sig. Otherwise is just cosmetics.
  • Options
    uzz3e1yhzp0l.png
    mdahaveckjl0.png

Ok one more question, imagine for the moment Captain Marvel is Rank 3, which one Marvel is better in this team? Captain Marvel's extra Power Gain to everyone, or Ms. Marvel's bit better stats?
  • Options
    Well I suppose that one is personal preference really. Personally I don’t see the point of one power gain synergy because it does very little on its own, a few of them together can be good though. Similarly, having one slightly better champ instead of boosting all 5 is questionable. And since you’ll probably hold onto your power to increase ms/captain marvels attack the absorption quickly becomes useless. Ms marvel just gets there faster depending on who she’s against (DS, dorm, magneto etc are great matchups despite class relationships if you want to get full power quickly. Her fury will make her suffer against DS and Dorm though).

Essentially the difference will Be tiny in both of those scenarios so it’s not that important which you pick. But I’d say the synergy would be slightly more worthwhile assuming there aren’t many energy reliant opponents on the path you’re taking.
  • Options
    Yeah, makes sense. Thanks again!
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Ms. Marvel