**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 4 changes this game needs

There are a few things that i would like to see changed or improve upon as soon as possible:

1) Allowing the option to instantly request help for all your champions at once
: There should be a button on the side to allow you to instantly send a help request for all the heroes that are applicable at once, or else like others have suggested, to make the game automatically request help for you.

2) Allow players to recover their mastery points point by point
: There should be a system, much like the plus minus system used to determine how many items you want to buy or sell, that lets players reallocate mastery points as they see fit. I do not want to be required to for example, recover all my mastery points from my offensive tree just to reallocate some points from greater strength into precision.

3) Filters in alliance quest/war
: There should be a way to, when looking at the nodes in alliance war/quest, to filter through the nodes by ability category like armor, stun, +health, bleed, etc. This will help alot especially in alliance war defence to find the right nodes to place your heroes in.

4) Show the amount of experience needed to level up your player
: Whilst having the current blue bar is helpful, i would also want to know exactly how much experience points is left in order to go to the next level. One example that happened to me was that i was playing the event quest when my energy bar had depleted and my experience was almost full. I went to bed and the next day i proceeded to play again. To my shock, upon moving 2 more tiles,i leveled up my hero, potentially wasting 56 energy worth of refill. Had i know that i only needed to move 2 tiles in order to gain the experience i needed to level up and refresh my energy bar, i would have used a 5 energy refill and continued playing the previous day. I hope this shows why its is important for a player to know exactly the number of experience points left to their next player level.

Comments

• KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Amen!
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    After further thought, an argument can be made that alliance members may want to hold on to their help requests until after the alliance help timer expires, so that they can send the requests after that. So the addition of a button to send all help requests at once is a more than adequate solution.
  • Duel mastery,with an option to change for the other,for free(something like in the wow).more milestone rewards in the arena,specially in the 4* basic(so boring after 1.5 mill) the aq is disqusting with the 60 minutes timer,it is like a job,but really boring and the rewards are really low(talking about map5,never done map6)
  • They should change too many things.the game is becoming extremely boring and frustrating.they raised the level cap too long ago.almost all the rewards are too old and out of date(except aw season rewards)the 5* drops are horrible,no new gamemodes just the same boring things again and again and again.nothing exciting happens(except one thing,i am waiting to get 5* kumala kula finally,because my junk collection of 5* is lacking smiley: )the game experience is getting worse and worse,no bug fixes.instead of that,we are getting more.after the update the game is kinda enjoyable,but usually after the 1st maintanance becomes horrible and annoying again.nothing really happens,there are still thousands of peabrain people,who has multiple orgasms,when they spent thousands of dollars,to get the newest and usually useless brand new heroes....
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    They should also lower the cost of 5 star champions to 5,000 shards since they released 6 * champs
  • From an alliance maintenance perspective, is like the treasury donation screen to show current and prior week donations. That way, an officer doesn't need to be in-game every Sunday at midnight PST...