**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ANDROID BASE PLAYERS WILL NOT AFFECT MUCH THE CUT OFF FOR HYPERION

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
WHAT ARE WE, ANDROID USERS, GOING TO DO WITH 20 REFILLS? LOL.

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think it's completely unfair on IOS users, like how are we supposed to compete when android users have 20 whole stamina refills!! Some even have 50! Utterly unfair, kabam should be ashamed.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Well ... loading times are such 4 or 5 times much quicker on iOs ... I guess ...
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Hey u guys had the advantage at voodoo arena this is just settling the score many guys missed voodoo by only 1k pts. Do you have any idea how frustrating it is?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    KALIZO wrote: »
    I think it's completely unfair on IOS users, like how are we supposed to compete when android users have 20 whole stamina refills!! Some even have 50! Utterly unfair, kabam should be ashamed.

how is it unfair? those refills are worthless to me, i who scored 5.7M shy of 5.9M (cut-off) the stamina refills are a joke for what i put up and due to the android meltdown, coulnt get voodoo

Mybad should have made the sarcasm more obvious. Oops.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    They're not useless, that's for sure. The Boosts are high as well. If you time it right, you can get about 4 uses out of each Boost. Using the Refills to recharge the Boosts makes for some decent Points.
  • Options
    xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    edited June 2017
    yeah not fair
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Why are you shouting though?
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    might use mine in PUNISHER arena instead :)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    I was saving mine to Awaken my Hyperion. Then I just Duped him today from PHC. Totally not complaining. Lol.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Its fair for ios users since they already had their advantage in the voodoo arena. Also, android has slower loading times which also makes sense.