**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why is they four star box in rockets scarp yard only 150 four star shard!!!!!

For 5 keys you can get a four star box, considering the drop rate of the keys why is the reward only 150 four star shards to be honest you get more for losing an alliance war!! I feel we put all this work in and they just get poor rewards out of it! I want to spread that we as a community is not happy with this!! If you agree please share cz7phax7r0ti.png

Comments

• WittyWitty Posts: 38
    Really?!
  • Nico010915Nico010915 Posts: 41
    yep... very sad
  • OnaKushDietOnaKushDiet Posts: 23
    I mean compared to other monthly quests the rewards are pretty good this month...like that nice carb you got for free? You get the keys as a little bonus. People are never satisfied it seems.
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 56
    Id have to agree with Ona here, because keys are so rare, they cant make the rewards super high, or only the lucky will get them. Be thankful that the majority of players can unlock top class masteries like Deep Wounds and Assassin for free now instead of thousands of units.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    This is not a bug. This is how it was supposed to be.
    Keys are just a bonus prize, ans you should use them to have extra rewards, like those shards
  • TWARIplTWARIpl Posts: 19
    They give you something for free and always its not good :D
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    THANKS FOR THE INFO!

DEFINITELY NOT WORTH SPENDING TIME/ ENERGY ON FULL REFILLS TO FARM FOR!
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    But we can farm keys...that means that the prize can be whatever you choose to it to be. Rare, yes...but at least there is the possibility to get more.