**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Deaths and Force Quitting

In AW, in order to avoid deaths reducing points, teams are force quitting mid-fight over and over. When they start again, they lose half their health, but they simply heal up and try again resulting in repeated losses to a champ but the defenders kill count remains at zero.

I understand that teams are going to manipulate force quits to their advantage in AW, but disconnects and force quits should also result in a defender kill. Without this, smart defender placement is not rewarded and spending alliances have a massive advantage over the rest of us which victory bonuses were supposed to somewhat address.

Comments

• Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    They do count as deaths.
  • They are not counting as deaths in our recent wars. Death counts have remained at zero despite champs going to half health.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    They are not counting as deaths in our recent wars. Death counts have remained at zero despite champs going to half health.

So, you forced quit and checked this. Correct?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Restart your app and check
  • disgruntleddisgruntled Posts: 7
    Try going back to the node and see how many attack bonus points it shows you. Force quits, connection issues etc all count as deaths and you lose the attack bonus for it.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    It is not from force closing the app and that is all that I can say on the matter. What appears as a force close of the app is actually something very different and has been labeled as an exploit that Kabam is aware of and working on.
  • Hmmm. Perhaps there was some sort of delay in it showing up or error on our part.

Thanks for the replies.
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    I would love to know how you know the attacker force quit their game and healed up and beat you and you didn’t get a kill count. Lol. Do you sit there and wait for attackers to attack your defenders, and go back to see the counter after they beat you? Sounds very time consuming to me.
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    Why everyone acting like this is something new?This has been going on since aw started.