**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red deadpool

Last time deadpool was available was February 16 2016 I was lucky enough to get him but I would like for you guys to run the arena again I have a lot of people asking me how to obtain him and I think it would be beneficial to u and your customers thank u please do not curse or bad mouth this thread so that it can be given a proper look at and give positive reviews after all it will benefit many

Comments

• VargasVargas Posts: 3
    Release deadpool again please
  • JustBeFineJustBeFine Posts: 31
    you can wait, they ignored all thread about it since 18months
  • VargasVargas Posts: 3
    I know but maybe we can get lucky only can hope
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    It's been a while. I'm curious as well. I think he'll return sometime. I'm just not sure if they're waiting until DP 2 comes out next year, or they will bring him our before then.
    (Side Note: Josh Brolin plays Cable. :neutral:)
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    Hope they take this into consideration for their player base
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Deadpool 2 is coming out soon so maybe they will bring back the arena when the movie comes out
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    It's been 12 hours since someone else started a similar thread. It was clearly time.
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    This one's obvious - they'll bring him back out when DP2 hits theatres.
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    6/1/18