**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinel is classed as Cosmic? really?

This is so stupid to me. Sentinel was created by humans to kill mutants. How is it even possible that you would not classify him as tech? Kabam please explain this because I can’t wrap my head around this.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Sentinel IS a tech champion. The other non-playable sentinels can be any class (another tech included)
  • Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Sentinels have multiple classes just like symbiods.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Sentinels will replace symboids
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    I like it, the sentinels from days of future past could adapt to any mutants powers because of mystiques cells Trask used on making them. The main one we can use is of course tech, but what's wrong with having other class versions of him in quests? Not everything Kabam does needs to be complained about.
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Yeah the sentinels are pretty cool... their class determines their color scheme too... the playable sentinels glow color is white...
  • Options
    Sentinel IS a tech champion. The other non-playable sentinels can be any class (another tech included)

As said here by @will-o-wisp, there will be non-playable Sentinels that will appear within the contest that are different classes. The Sentinel you'll be able to add to your roster will be a Tech Champion.

I answered this over on the Spotlight thread! If you have further questions about Sentinel, let us know over there. :)
This discussion has been closed.