**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It is time to restore Dr. Strange to Pre 12.0 Nerf

With the addition of Uncollected difficulty and Act 5 being very challenging it is past time for Kabam to make things right with Dr. Strange. Lets face it prior to the travesty that was 12.0 Dr. Strange could handle the difficulty in most game modes. That being said the contest difficulties has evolved and it's time for the Kabam team to restore Dr. Strange to pre-12.0 nerf. A lot of people are still very sour about how the game team handled that entire situation with Dr. Strange especially when just a few months prior the game team made millions off the Dr. Strange offers only to completely make him trash a short time later. Also please don't comment on this thread that Dr. Strange is still a good champ Adora or Miike( or Cyclops either) because in reality he is nothing more than arena fodder at this point. To the game team it's time to make things right with Dr. Strange and restore him to his full potential as you will finally gain some trust back among the player base.

Comments

• Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    It's way past due at this point. Kabam ain't gonna restore him tho.
  • Options
    Let's not forget about scarlet witch either might as well bring her back to her true form as well
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    At the very least release a 5* version that is significantly better than the 4* version.
  • Options
    They will never release a 5 or 6 star scarlet witch unfortunately
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with SW. She's great as is.
  • Options
    She is nothing compared to what she used to be trust me.
  • Options
    I still have yet to dupe her and pisses me off how its takes yrs to dupe a certain champ while others get lucky and dupe them quick
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Carames wrote: »
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with SW. She's great as is.

There may be little wrong with her, but she was much better before. I mean a 99% chance that she'll proc 0-8 buffs with each critical hit, down to 85%.
  • Options
    No, she's not. But that's a good thing. She's was ridiculously OP. Same as Thor. There's no point playing a game if you have to have a OP easy-mode champ that destroys everything in their path
  • Options
    Sig 99 should be able to proc way more stuff
  • Options
    Thor should have kept his armor breaks, they could have just made it that you needed to use his heavy attack to armor break instead of stun.
  • Options
    He could do over half million damage in 10 hits. Come on, guys
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Just hope they bring out the new Dr Strange and SW in 5* or 6* crystals
  • Options

Just wait until they nerf your favourite champs.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »

Just wait until they nerf your favourite champs.

Look, even a 4/55 AA with max Deep Wounds STILL takes 47 hits and more block damage compared to the 5/50 Thor! And AA had class advantage! Also AA does not work like that against either Bleed or Poison Immune champs

SW literally took ZERO skill where Thor generally sacrificed some Parry-Stun time to get more stuns

They were BROKEN!

Even the god tiers now have crippling weaknesses that make them not Swiss Knives

GP, Blade and other bleeders need to bleed to do real damage

Angela, Medusa, and other buff champions need their buffs and if replicate, nullify, or Dormammu Even buffet could make them hard pressed to use

Even the Wolverines need to bleed and have low base health

Starlord requires patience and focus

Sparky has a really strange need to constantly using dexterity

Even Voodoo is heavily limited by an intense focus on Poison a lot of the time and even when his Power Burn is enough you still have to watch the combo meter
  • Options
    Then I'd move on to another. It's really not that big of a deal. I had SW before nerf, and I was always more than willing to admit that she was unfairly OP. I play the game for the challenge and the comraderie, not to breeze through the content.

I understand the frustration about Strange, even though I never had him. Things seem to have gone too far the other way with him. The other champs, imo, needed the adjustment.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I agree that Strange should be more powerful than is now, and that in comparison to newer champs, he was ok as he was. I got him after he was nerfed, so I was only able to use the 3 star version of him on Act 4. But he was very, very useful.

And his perfect block synergy no longer exists anyway, so I do not see why we cannot have him back.
  • Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    This is one of my great disappointments with the game. I waited SOOO LONG to get him and finally ranked him to 4/40 unduped (he's now still 4/40 duped). Then the nerf hammer struck.

I think they could restore him to his native state and he would be perfect. He wouldn't even be God-tier - just demi.

Heck I would be happy if they just allowed him to gain power when hitting or blocking like Hyperion so I could control the power gain and effectively land an L2 during Fury. All his timings are out of whack. Counterspell is still pretty nice.

Also - I think Kabam could earn a lot of goodwill with the community by reversing his nerfs. I think one of the developers just got angry and decided "no more Strange...ever." Why the hate? ;-)
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Good timing.

Dr Strange was nerfed in the disaster than was 12.0, on March 1st, 2017

364 days ago
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Dr. Strange should be buffed back up, but it will not happen. The simple fact is even buffed I don't think he would be my first champion or the first champion of choice for many summoners anymore.
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Let's not forget about scarlet witch either might as well bring her back to her true form as well

She is still good even after the nerfed her. Just have to have a high sig thats all....

• Options
    WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Been saying this forever. Especially since they mo money grabbed blade the way kabam did. Shady tactics
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    cpqxnq92dgbq.png