**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 4 crystal from calendar

I was supposed to get tier 4 crystal at end of month from calendar but didn’t receive it! I was waiting for it to upgrade one of my players. Kabam should be fair and give this to me. Has anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    You are not alone judging by this...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54083/calendar-reward-missing

I honestly cannot remember if I got it. Do you have a capture of last month calendar?
  • No I don’t have a caption because I thought I’d receive it. I have three already and was waiting to get that tier 4 catalyst to upgrade my 5* Mordo. I’m not impressed. Now it’s a new fighting arena it just cancelled the old calendar and started a new one without giving me the tier 4 catalyst!
  • Last gift I got was 888 five star shards. I was supposed to get tier 4 catalyst next.
  • Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    @Ultimate_Trauma you got tier 4 BASIC catalyst. NOT a tier 4 catalyst CRYSTAL. Next time READ the calendar rewards before you write here. Understood?
  • @Quicksilver thank you for your reply. However I think you’re being a bit to pedantic here. Most people understood. But to be clear it was the BASIC TIER 4 catalyst I was talking about. Either way I didn’t receive it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    @Quicksilver thank you for your reply. However I think you’re being a bit to pedantic here. Most people understood. But to be clear it was the BASIC TIER 4 catalyst I was talking about. Either way I didn’t receive it.
    Becasse u hav mis a days
  • Gracias al catalizador basico de 4 estrellas que me dieron hoy puedo ascender a mi Ultron!