**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can't the Blade DHAMPIR crystal be like the Featured 5-Star hero crystal?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
How this is being rolled out and executed doesn't make sense at all. I mean, if Kabam can make the Featured 5* Hero Crystal have specific champs you can get, the Blade DHAMPIR crystal shouldn't be any different.

There should be no garbage champ in any 5* featured crystal offered, and I believe that's just being fair. There should be a fair amount of decent 5* champs in that DHAMPIR crystal like Gwenpool, Hyperion, Magik, etc. and absolutely none of the absolutely useless 5*s.

Or just really increase the odds of getting 5* Blade. What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

• TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    I believe its good the way it is, paying an extra 5k shards for an increased chance of 20% to get him, as opposed to close to a 1% chance in the basic. Plus, u know u are gambling for a good or trash champ when u buy it. The way you want it, is just a crystal with all god tier champs. That would break the game and absolutely make the game pointless. If everyone has god tier champs to clear content with, what would be the point?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade is the last of the old featured 5* crystals, which are better than the new if you want the specific champ. This crystal only exists at all to appease people that were saving for Blade before they announced the new crystal. This complaint makes no sense. Literally no sense.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    You should also consider that The Featured Hero Crystal has a <=50% chance of a featured champion,Trust me,I've checked.