**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Doctor Vodoo SP2 power drain does not work

Dear Sirs, i am exepriencing a problem woth Doctor Vodoo SP2. The power drain does not functioning.
Could you tell me if you are experiencing the same issue? Could someone fix the Power drain? Thank you.

Comments

• wensan312wensan312 Member Posts: 12
    Yes, his SP2 doesn't do power drain now. CLearly is bug.
  • 1ceman181ceman18 Member Posts: 32
    edited March 2018
    I've noticed it too but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Recently when you use his sp2 I see a power burn and then use it again and then there is the power drain. So I'm not if it's a bug or you have to hit the opponent a certain amount to activate it or not.
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Member Posts: 79
    If your combo meter is on an even # when you activate SP2 then it DOES NOT power drain. It gives Voodoo a buff called power burn. Each hit causes opponent to lose power and additional damage. If your combo meter is on an odd # when you activate SP2, then it DOES inflict a debuff on opponent called Power Drain causing them to slowly lose power. All of this is also determined by the amount of loa's that Voodoo has inflicted on opponent.
  • KenshioKenshio Member Posts: 162
    dear sir , you dont know how to use dr voodoo , read his info !
  • BantuxicBantuxic Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for clearing the issue.