**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Yondu 3.2 Master Party immune?

How come Yondu isn't always effected by parrys? Specifically the one in the master event quest, because I just thought him three times, and only 50% of the time the "parry" text comes up is he actually stunned. I couldn't find anything in his character that would be shrugging them off, and the only nodes on him are the global +50% attack/defense and 3rd special activated. Am I missing something? Or is this a bug?

Comments

• Brother_TranceBrother_Trance Member Posts: 3
    I have a video of it happening but I don't know how to upload it. I can put it on YouTube and link it if you'd like.
  • Random_NoobRandom_Noob Member Posts: 37
    Since his first light atk is a ranged atk, he won't stun if you parry his light atk. You can parry stun his medium atk though. So if you parry from close range, sometimes he won't stun if he starts with light.
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    Lol. The title though....
  • BornBorn Member Posts: 228 ★★
    Yea his light attack is a projectile, so you can parry it, but it won't "parry stun".
    If this happens, there is a chance you can still receive a bleed through your block/parry or an armour break if the champ you have is bleed immune.