**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

XP boost.

Can you please remove this stupid XP 40 and 50% boosts from alliance crystals and any other ways of getting them? Level 60 players like myself are really tired of seeing and getting them.. @Kabam Miike

Thanks..

Comments

• Options
    Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    @Elitehunter I beieve that you want a free 6 star crystal too?

XP boosts are very helpfull for the summoners that are not level 60. But you can stilll use them to item use event
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Few questions to ourselves:
    1) do we think Kabam mods and developers care about our plea on XP boost removal?
    2){ do you think Kabam mods and developers care about our plea to increase summor's level?
    3) do you think Kabam mods and developers care about our plea to increase crystals contents or other rewards to catch up with the current state of the game developments?

Hmmm... I think for a great company like MCoC, they care too much about each and every of the players (i.e. us) till they can't sleep at night without thinking how to fulfil our requests. They'll work day and night to make our requests come true as soon as possible.

So, worried not, I think you are going to get the XP 40 and 50% boosts removed from alliance crystals soon, probably by v18.0 release! Good luck and cheers!
  • Options
    Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    You can sell XP boosts and youu get 1000 gold.
    I justed solved your gold problem
    @gayan619net
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I feel like we should get an Uncollected Solo Crystal and Uncollected Greater Solo Crystal, with more appropriate rewards and NO XP boosts!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    XP boosts are always annoying as a reward but moreso when they are good for nothing at LVL60 (which I recently hit and have heaps of boosts left over)

I'll just burn them in item use or sell for gold.