**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Active 90k player needs alliance

What’s up my guys, I’m looking for an active alliance to crush some AQ and AW with and pull in those sweet sweet rewards. Active player, usually on at least every few hours and never missing a quest or war. Been putting up 10k in SA on a regular basis and have a solid top 8 trying to get some more 4/40’s and that’s where you come in.
Hit me up if you’re looking for a relaxed but active member
In game name and line ID: gatorchomp111

Comments

• TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    We might have a spot for you. Message BAYDAPRIME on line
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    Messaged if still looking
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    hi we have some open spots in our alliance add me on line its Rich Davis and we can speak over there
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Hey!If you're still looking,Why not see if our alliance,VXIII?If your interested,Join!
    Or you can Message me at charaderdude2 in game.
  • TredogTredog Posts: 11
    Hey man add me Tredog90. Alliance tag is AltCo. We are looking for consistent players and we are active on AQ and AW
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
    Added you. I think you'd love our ally
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    Sent you an invite to our alliance. We are active and looking for strong active players.
  • JCCub1JCCub1 Posts: 13
    14dwiemq4h3c.jpg