**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade has changed the game

So sick of seeing moderators say they only make changes to the game when balance is needed. I am guessing you guys do not play the game or else you would realize what blade does to chapter 5. It’s child’s play now. So stop telling us to stop asking about it because you yourself have admitted that you could change him if you think he is unbalancing the game. You don’t have to delete every thread because you feel threatened in some way.

Comments

• Options
    I’m not complaining at all about Blade, just about how moderators shut down every thread even questioning what their plans are concerning him.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Ya. everyone seems to use him in Alliance Wars. He'll be nerfed because of that alone. Kabam wants diversity.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I’m not complaining at all about Blade, just about how moderators shut down every thread even questioning what their plans are concerning him.
    Could be the fact that they have a job to do. Part of it is keeping the Forum organized. Could also be the fact that the same thing keeps being posted over and over and over and over, and they've already answered the question. There are no plans to make changes to him at this time. They could make a Rubber Stamp and keep repeating it if you like.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited March 2018

Everyone, moderators included, are tired of these Blade posts. Kabam has replied multiple times that there will be no nerf. Most people finished Act 5 without Blade, and if you don't have him and are salty, I mean struggling, check out the YouTube videos where just 4* at 5/50 complete parts in Act 5 without any item use and without Blade.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    TrojanX05 wrote: »
    Blade will be nerfed soon. Just take a look at the top players, almost everyone has Blade as their main champ.

That argument is 100% meaningless and even a Kabam moderator said so today.
  • Options
    WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    6b9p2c41sn8m.jpg