Options

5 star featured drop rate

This is not quite fair in the drop rate list, with only stating that it's a 100% chance for a 5 star, when this crystal is 5000 shards more, and there's a DIFFERENT drop rate chance for the featured champ involved. I think this needs a fix.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    There is no more feature champ in the feature crystal
  • Options
    PaleHauntPaleHaunt Posts: 18
    Recently, the 5 star Blade crystal. Everyone saved up to take a chance for him. Yes, it's 100% you get a 5 star, but there's a different rate for say Blade, than the others you could pull, unless you're saying Blade was the last time they are offering this?
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    PaleHaunt wrote: »
    Recently, the 5 star Blade crystal. Everyone saved up to take a chance for him. Yes, it's 100% you get a 5 star, but there's a different rate for say Blade, than the others you could pull, unless you're saying Blade was the last time they are offering this?

Blade was the last one offered. From now on, itll be the other feature crystal listed, where they list a smaller pool of 5* and there is an equal chance to get them all.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Lol, you must have missed the memo
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    The chance to pull a featured was 20.88%.
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    PaleHaunt wrote: »
    This is not quite fair in the drop rate list, with only stating that it's a 100% chance for a 5 star, when this crystal is 5000 shards more, and there's a DIFFERENT drop rate chance for the featured champ involved. I think this needs a fix.

5* featured crystal that we currently have is removed.
    Drop rates for new 5* featured is flat at 4% to get any champ out out the predetermined pool
  • Options
    Yeah, apparently I did mis the memo. haha! I've been busy swearing out loud at all the glitches this game STILL has with an iPhone X. Beta, day ONE player, and I'm about ready to call it a day here.
  • Options
    imnoone wrote: »
    5* featured crystal that we currently have is removed.
    Drop rates for new 5* featured is flat at 4% to get any champ out out the predetermined pool

Thank you, I honestly did miss this. Thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.