**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Awakened Punisher Endure lasting beyond timer

This has happened 4-5 times in the last week, but doesn't happen every time I fight an awakened Punisher. I'll be fighting Punisher, get him down to 0 health, Endure kicks in so I back off/dodge to avoid giving him Power. Buff timer ends, icon disappears, but can't kill him for at least another 7-10 seconds meaning he got a full 17-20 second extension on life. Really annoying because there's no way to test it other than to attack and give him power. Have to worry about baiting specials after the timer expires.

Comments

• vucachonvucachon Member Posts: 104
    just encountered this issue in arena.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Put a bleed on him and all will be well.
  • rayvenosrayvenos Member Posts: 5
    This has been happening for a long while, at least since 12.0 dropped.
  • VirtualchoirboyVirtualchoirboy Member Posts: 14
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Put a bleed on him and all will be well.

That might be so, but I shouldn't have to. I died at least once because Punisher was close to SP3, my attack after timer expired put him over the top when it should have KOd him and he fired off his SP3. Bugs happen and I'm aware of it now so I'll play around it, but that loss REALLY sucked... :smile: