**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SW still stealing her own power after update

SW will take her own power and leave the opponents power alone still after update

Comments

• Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    So you really thought it would get fixed? Damn you're optimistic
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Not sure how true, but I was under the IMPRESSION that Kabam fixed her Power Steal bug, BUT not her Power Drain bug, and I thought Power Steal and Power Drain are 2 diff things?

Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed an issue where Scarlet Witch’s Power Steal would also steal power from herself

Also, not sure if Power Drain is as intended, i.e. by default she will be drained too? I read somewhere someone said her Power Steal was a bug and her Power Drain was intended. I couldn't remember where I read it.

p/s: Don't get me wrong, I love my sig99 SW even after post v12.0. I found either power steal or power drain very annoying at time when I needed her SP the most! I wish nothing ever being drained/stolen from her.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Yeah power steal works correctly now.....

Power drain only occasionally drains her own power... dunno why she debuffs herself with it... not cool though
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yup power drain has always taken both, thats intended, veil of fortune = random occurrences. power steal was broken for a while and stealing hers not the opponents, must be the 10th time I’ve seen this issue raised
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Just as @Speeds80 said, her signature ability is meant to be really random, and the buffs/debuffs can occasionally benefit the opponent. for example, when sw she can give the opponent armor up, and when the opponent crits they can gain fury or a power drain that drains both champs' power.