**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK Evade

So you guys are addressing the intercept issue with MODOK, but that still leaves many issues unresolved including
1. Him evading mid-combo without an evade ability by essentially dashing back while autoblocking mid-combo.
2. Attacking while autoblocking midcombo

Just addressing the intercept ignores the greater general issue of him just taking simultaneous actions while autoblocking.

Comments

• Options
    SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    I saw someone mention that the ability to evade after auto block is in his description, though I have not seen this myself.

Curious if this fix addresses Disco Thor Ragnarok's autoblock/attack issue as well.
  • Options
    SenorPants wrote: »
    I saw someone mention that the ability to evade after auto block is in his description, though I have not seen this myself.

Curious if this fix addresses Disco Thor Ragnarok's autoblock/attack issue as well.

It is not part of his description, and even if he is supposed to be able to, he can immediately retaliate after doing this because it is not a passive evade ability, but a simple back dash. He should not be able to do this like how spider-man is not supposed to be able to attack and evade at the same time which eventually got fixed. in general, attacking or dashing while auto-blocking should not be allowed.
  • Options
    This is not an issue! The Forcefield blocks the attack leaving MODOK free perform various actions behind the Forcefield.

Doing actions behind it is fine. Doing the actions simultaneously is not. Similar to spider-man bug back in the days
  • Options
    This isn't about logic, it's a superhero game. It's about game mechanics. A champ should not able to randomly and unpredictably retaliate simultaneously as he autoblocks.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    He is also flawed in 5.4 his node states his force field is permanent until you land an unblockable hit or heavy. 6 heavies later it is still permanent not once did it go down.
  • Options
    MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    Did this ever get fixed I'm assuming not as it happens to me still. What is the response to this @Kabam Miike the champ is horribly buggy which I guess you like?