**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need a change

Looking to join a chill alliance no over the top rules I am a leader of an alliance just tired of the hassle not looking for nothing major just somewhere I can better my skills and get more experience in AQ map3 and up and AW check out profile and if interested hit me in game Swhilly

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Hit me up on Line, user id Gwennie333
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Settled this user's search so all done here.
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Hit me on line if u r still looking
    jpatel07
  • SwillySwilly Posts: 21
    Still looking for alliance that gets weekly SA AQ maps 2&3 minimum donation and understand there is a life outside of this game not a heavy grinder and can only give a couple of hours a day with no line required
    In game me Swhilly
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Sent ya a friend request in game.
    Almost 6mil alliance no donations required
    Weekly SA normally do map 3 but since it's free map 5 this week.
    And an alliance that understands real life priorities
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Sent you a hug in real life, hope it reaches you in time!
    Lf active alliance for 2 active players map3 and up no line required minimum donations SA weekly send request in-game Swhilly and Warjournall
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Hiya, if you still looking we are a 9mil relaxed ally map45444 gold2 war. No event mins just no zeros. Line app a must.
  • @ swilly send invite to both of you we are chill trying to recruit some good players to complete our roster. Chill alliance that puts real life first mostly adults line is not a requirement but we do use it.
  • MadroxIndigoMadroxIndigo Posts: 31
    Join us swhilly. We are 3.7 mil and growing. Need active players such as yourself. We run map3 and all wars and AQ and line are all mandatory. No event min or donations required. We'd love to have ya. You can add captainultra21st on line for discussion
  • Check out DEADSCHOOL, tag DS-1
  • WinmagWinmag Posts: 2
    Check pils3 we are chill no line just play
  • dSdAniShdSdAniSh Posts: 42
    Swilly still looking... line id is umsec99...will text u ingame as well
  • dSdAniShdSdAniSh Posts: 42
    Swhilly*