**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A NEW QUESTING IDEA.

I think it would benefit the popularity of the game, and overall enjoyment levels, if kabam removed energy use on paths that you have already explored. It would also make act 4 a lot more enjoyable. Its just stupid how many units you have to use in order to complete a monthly event quest, or explore act 4. Essentially, you are spending 213 energy refills to explore act 4. 213 x 30= 6,390 units. Thats a bit much dont you think? Kabam please pay attention to this.

Comments

• Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Working as intended mate..they made this scam to earn money., not for your enjoyment
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    People spent soo much money building perfect block teams and in 1 update..perfect block was gone

Same with doc strange and will power mastery...

Literally kabam should be sued!!!
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    While I love the idea, but for a company relying on earning $$ from the in-game spending, I don't think they will let you HARVEST ISO and POTION free of charge! :)
  • Options
    Yeah because potions and Iso are so overpowered. And theres so much of it for how much time you spend getting it. ~sarcasm~
  • Options
    Elijah1929Elijah1929 Posts: 24
    Act 4 isn't going anywhere. Be patient and take your time. Units don't need to be spent on energy refills
  • Options
    I think they should add a challenge for infinity war and add a challenge for the deadpool 2 movie
  • Options
    They probably will