**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gamevice

Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
So is this against TOS to use? It says MCOC is compatible with it.

https://gamevice.com/

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    nice, do let us know if it improves the fight control handling & fighting experiences
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Does anyone know?
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    It is against TOS use I think.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,446 ★★★★
    I don't think it would be against TOS, because the game is still performed on the mobile platform it is meant to...

But to be honest, I don't see it working with MCOC... Where does it say it is compatible?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Confirmed works 👍🏼8jqnvcvt945y.jpeg
    I use it every once in a while. It’s slow compared to touchscreen but I haven’t had a ton of practice with it. No bans or anything for me
    I use it every once in a while. It’s slow compared to touchscreen but I haven’t had a ton of practice with it. No bans or anything for me

Thanks for the input... I have 3 questions that you might have an answer to:
    1. Do you need to install an app for it to work?
    2. How do you do medium hits (swipe)?
    3. How do you do special attacks?

Thanks!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Cihag wrote: »

Thanks!

1. Nope, just mcoc
    2. I think the left joy stick towards ur enemy.
    3. I forget specials, but it’s either X, Y, or a shoulder button. Just play something easy while you figure it out.
    Cihag wrote: »

Thanks!

1. Nope, just mcoc
    2. I think the left joy stick towards ur enemy.
    3. I forget specials, but it’s either X, Y, or a shoulder button. Just play something easy while you figure it out.

Great, thank you very much! :)
    If you go to the site and pick Games, Apple App Store, it will show you what all it is compatible with. Below is a their picture of how the buttons should work.

93ose2pbp8pc.png
    Like the guy that has it said it might be a little slower than the touch screen but could be a relieve to the hand for arena grinding.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    I too would like to know the answer to this? GameVice premotes Marvel's Contest of Champions as if Kabam told them it was ok to make it compatible.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Technically it is against the ToS. It shouldn't be the way to play the game.
    I would say 99% sure it is not allowed
    I'm wanting to get one for other games. Just need to know if its allowed or not. It's only hardware. No software is involved from what I read.
    zajbpmsddyyp.jpg