**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Group of Ten looking for New Home

I lead a group of ten experienced players looking for a new home. We’re used to clearing Map 5x5 and running AW Tiers 8-10. Looking for a casual but competitive alliance, understanding that life sometimes gets in the way. If you have an open BG, or one that needs to be replaced, message me on Line or in-game at NBAkid04

Comments

• Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    I tried to contact you on the Line App and it says User not found. My Line is bigdaddyrva
  • Options
    NatiousXXLNatiousXXL Posts: 17
    I sent you a message come check us out
  • Options
    You sound like a good fit for us. Trippin the Rift. Check us out and if you're interested in a merge let the leader or an officer now. Or post here. I'll be checking in.
  • Options
    NBAkid04NBAkid04 Posts: 2
    @LordAn00bus is your leader soccer rey? Your alliance seemed full. Could you have one of your officers chat me on line if you use it?
  • Options
    @NBAkid04 we could definitely use u and we can most likely make room for u. Ill add u in game now
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    try OMNI! As long as you bring popcorns, u r good, haha
    but seriously, OMNI is a top tier team, should be a good fit for you
    good luck and cheers
  • Options
    NaMi3boiNaMi3boi Posts: 18
    Aussie based, 5x5 aq and gold tier 1 aw. Feel free to add me ig NaMi3boi or on LINE: nbui412. Cheers
  • Options
    SuciferSucifer Posts: 41
    edited March 2018
    Yo add me on line sucifer3 or in game sucifer. We run aq map 3 and need good players to help build out aw rating. Currently silver 2. I could use a whole bg.
  • Options
    gamerbridegamerbride Posts: 17
    @NBAkid04 We could use a whole bg...we are a 1.4m alliance, 1094WR, SILVER 2 BRACKET. Trying to build the alliance up, currently doing map2...must be active in AQ & AW, no donations and line is a must. We all understand we all have lives outside of the game, we just ask you let us know if your not going to be on so we can plan accordingly.
    Ingame & line id..gamerbride
    [TMC11]TheMarvelChampions
  • Options
    Hit up theabusementpark on the line app or in game : Abusement Park....we have a competitive but casual life is first alliance. Thanks
  • Options
    OveoneOveone Posts: 19
    If you're still looking we could use another bg. We run map 3/4 inAQ. Silver 1 in the war. SA. No other event requirements. Ove one in game. oveone on LINE. Message me if you're intetested
  • Options
    Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Hello. All of you are welcome in our new alliance. we are for semi-experienced and experienced players and we dont use line. Officer spots are available. for more info visit https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57690/new-alliance-officer-spots-available#latest Thanks- Ajjohnsbb8