**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help figuring out how to rank a four and five star Ultron on a newer account

Today I rolled a five star Ultron. Currently I have a 4 star Ultron which is my only double immune champ.

Been playing 100 days - 5 five-star champs (Ultron, GP, CA OG, Elektra; Beast) and around 40 four-star champs (duped SW, Stark SM, SL, AA, Void; Hawkeye, unduped X-23, Crossbones; Ultron, Doc Ock; Hulk; Quake; etc)

I have no class catalysts other than 2 skill and 1 mystic. My thought was to use one Ultron for AW defense and one for AW offense. I would take the four star up to 4/40 and the five-star to 2/35 for now. How is this for a plan?

How high should I take the five star eventually? Is it smarter to upgrade him to 3/5 or to upgrade the four star SL or Stark SM to 5/5 instead?

Goal is to become uncollected but haven’t heard of Ultron as being useful for that

Comments

• Options
    KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Ultron isnt mentioned much because he's more of a get me to the show type champion..

Stark will get you into the show..

Meaning ultron is good but won't kill collector for ****. But he will save your team getting to the collector...

He's valid at r4 5 star for sure
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    5* Ultron is my only r4 currently but he has saved me a ton of healing. I also run full suicides so he hits pretty hard too. Ever since they changed it so you can see your health percentage it has made it much easier to play smart when getting close to a threshold against a near dead enemy, let them chip you under, then evade until you are healed up and finish them.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah there’s a really good guy in my alliance who often takes both 4* and 5* Ultron to aq , he’s really handy but he doesn’t hit too hard, i r4d my unduped 5* to help with all the bleed and poison lanes in act 5 (no iceman yet) and he is a really handy champ, I take mine to aq map 5 every time for the abomination fights and bleed lane