**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Modoks lab "fun" combo complication

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Lets all post some of our favorite random nodes from Modoks lab.
z0rb7w6l77vp.png

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    This one made me laugh, and what happened was after 20 seconds expired the clock did a 10 second new one.
    vmrba7hpi7p6.png
  • Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    Kill you nice and slow
    fn6b3qwninj5.png
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Lets all post some of our favorite random nodes from Modoks lab.
    z0rb7w6l77vp.png

Take an AA and he's easy

This one was the most "fun" combination I had
    7gc3c1huck8c.png
    Probably still doable with AA but you'd need to be insanely lucky with bleed and poison stacks
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I had one with Buffet, Buffet, Machoism in heroic. Went in it for the fun of it with x23. It was crazy. I would do a double evade and opponent would regen to full, then when I hit them and bleed them I’d make them regen and my regen triggering would cause them to regen again! I just about did it when I got lucky with how little my regen triggered and by intercepting
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I wish I still had the screenshot, and I forget the names of the buffs but I had:
    1. Reverse all healing effects
    2. Suffer Degen but recover x amount of health per hit.

I didn't notice it at first until SL died in like 4 hits.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I had many such amazingly difficult combo buffs, but one I would like to mention. I was doing expert, don't remember exactly what was the opponent but the buffs were, power start of 1 bar another buff was power start of 2 bar. I thought let's try it and I would bait out sp2 of opponent and then it would be okay. When I entered the fight I saw that the opponent power bar was full red. Instant KO. Lol. Can any other random combination of buffs beat this combo of buffs? Next fight used randomizer 😀. Sometimes it is fun and quite doable , few times difficult to get through it especially with teams stuck in war and aq. This war season is so long it just feels like a chore now. Just want to get it done with. Not fun anymore. Just my thoughts
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    edited March 2018
    I don’t generally bother to check the nodes until I’m in expert, so my favorite so far happened in heroic blindly walking into it. It was a combination of the only villains gain power and the one where only specials do damage. I walked into it with a hero champ and realized after a few combos I was stuck and there was no way to win. Wasn’t gaining power so couldn’t do damage with a special. Started laughing at the combination and quit the fight. I didn’t have any villains in my team so it was the one time I needed to reroll on heroic.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    ninexhelix wrote: »
    I don’t generally bother to check the nodes until I’m in expert, so my favorite so far happened in heroic blindly walking into it. It was a combination of the only villains gain power and the one where only specials do damage. I walked into it with a hero champ and realized after a few combos I was stuck and there was no way to win. Wasn’t gaining power so couldn’t do damage with a special. Started laughing at the combination and quit the fight. I didn’t have any villains in my team so it was the one time I needed to reroll on heroic.

Did you have any damage over time champs on your team? That’s the only counter I could think of.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    It’s just fun and interactive
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    I think this is the best combination I have come across
    ayoeozc6qis1.png
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    I wish I still had the screenshot, and I forget the names of the buffs but I had:

1. Spectre
    2. Life Transfer
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

1. Spectre
    2. Life Transfer

yep. fun times.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 23
    k06tr8js2g5s.png

Wasn’t difficult but made me smile
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Cupidstunt wrote: »
    k06tr8js2g5s.png

Wasn’t difficult but made me smile

I had this as well...but add the one where heroes don't gain power.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    I had one that had sp1 bias and holds until a third special is ready
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    I had an all or nothing, and then it uses s1
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I had a buffet, buffet, 200% recovery the other day.
    He was healing around 40k every time buffet triggered.
  • CyBorgCyBorg Posts: 14
    I had a enhanced special 1 on a spider gwen