**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Congrats Seatin!

For...we don't know.

Like what was that guys? I feel like Kabam didn't bother to check his master mode clear... unexpected. But there's a few lads salty yanno, you should explain what happened there.

IF you can explain it lol.

Comments

• TecknorockaTecknorocka Posts: 35
    What are you talking about?
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Someone had too much Haterade during lunch.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    He didn't even legend run this did he

He ran it with 3* champs the first run through.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Morgan wrote: »
    Someone had too much Haterade during lunch.

Towards?

You don't just go randomly poke a youtuber not even knowing he published videos going agaist the gigantic and purely commercial lie you just made up to milk him.

I mean Seatin is great. nothing against the guy, it's Them i'm talking about. Couldnt care less about these pride matters but man, is it hilarious they come out this randomly. Im too curious on how they'd explain this.

They're aware of what he does. They have access to YouTube. That doesn't mean they are going to respond in kind to negativity. They obviously try to maintain a good relationship with YouTubers. It's PR 101.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Probably because he was the first one to clear it with 3* champs? No small feat.
    Probably because he was the first one to clear it with 3* champs? No small feat.

He clears every master mode with 3*'s now. Its always fun to watch.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Master? Lmao dont make me laugh, i do masters with 3 stars!
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    This was the easiest of masters ever tho too

True. He's done the last five or six though using 3* champs.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Are u sure u are talkin of masters and not HEROIC. I so then u sir deserve a salute!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

In the same breath you want them to nerf Hyperion.
  • Maybe because of his god tier 5* hulkbuster that 1 hit killed LOL red hulk.
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    I'm sure this is clearly a mistake from Kabam or they are having fun to watch his videos so declared him 1st to complete it:)
  • CapWW2 wrote: »

Coming from the guy that wants Hyperion nerfed
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

I guess that's why you want certain champs to be nerfed. You think EVERYONE needs to follow in your footsteps and not use "overpowered" champs, but instead use 3* champs to prove their skills are good. How arrogant of you.

In the same breath you want them to nerf Hyperion.

Coming from the guy that wants Hyperion nerfed
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

I guess that's why you want certain champs to be nerfed. You think EVERYONE needs to follow in your footsteps and not use "overpowered" champs, but instead use 3* champs to prove their skills are good. How arrogant of you.

Hey guys dont pick on someone who clearly has a hard time understanding what this game is. (Not worth the time)
    In case some of you didnt get my point of him not being able to understand the game and play it well, look at this.....
    -Nightcrawler: evade is too random and ridiculous. Should have evade in percentage chances.
    -Hyperion: power gain is insane. It needs to stop at sp1 like loki.
    -Star Lord: bring back his old signature for attack increase every 10th of his combo.
    -Cyclops: signature broken. Damage from Beams should not be blocked after 15 hits.
    -Black widow: her evade needs to be 30 percent. 3 percent does not make sense. Please add more critical and precision.
    -UC: signature broken
    -Ghost Rider: should be immune to incinerate. Judgments should be more frequent.
    -Voodoo: should be immune to poison. Loas should be capped at 50.
    -spider Gwen: sp1 should give her unblockable attacks
    -Gwenpool: for bleed immune should armor break like Iron fist.
    -Moonknight: does not connect specials after 5 hit combo ending in medium attack.
    -DD netflix should have increased armor break
    -black bolt: stun duration is weak
    -cross bones: signature should behave every other buff is converted to fury. His signature is useless.
    -Psylocke: psy charges should be capped at 50
    -nebula: shock charges should be capped at 50
    -she-hulk: should have stun with all specials 100 percent

To be continued!

Oh well i am sorry thar most of you dont have the skills to complete master quests with 3 stars. You are insinuating it is not doable and it is laughable to some extend.
    Master quest aint that hard. And for the people trying to say i dont understand the game? Lmao i have completed all the content on the game including LOL and Act 5.2 completely. Lmao
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Master quest aint that hard. And for the people trying to say i dont understand the game? Lmao i have completed all the content on the game including LOL and Act 5.2 completely. Lmao

do you mind sharing your in-game name? :D
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    I did complete master before seatin... How?!
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    Who is seatin?
    Yeah who that heck is seatin?