**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hello I am just wondering

I am 210k on my profile r3 five star magik and five star Medusa r 2 and r 5 classic Spider-Man
I have R 5 ultron unduped bring up Night crawler four four will work hard to R 5 and many more champs I can show pics of. Jugs five star duped R 3 classic Spider-Man not duped R2 SL five star not Duped R2 five star drax not duped R 1 or R 2

I have many r 4 that will be R 5 that are duped

I want to build for map 6 and legend run
Working on getting through other acts to get to uncollected and chapter 2 the road too the lybath

I have line wanting to see what Alliance ratting and prestige factor roughly

Line ggodorova

No rebuilding Alliances or nothing below 8 million and higher

Thanks

Garyag (in game )

Comments

• GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    I have done AQ maps 5 all the way down and want to build roster for map 6

AW for me I just dislike I will try just not enough time in fighting
    Prestige is at 4K or just under
    What I have to spend 10k on my account to have someone answer something here
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Your prestige is a little low for an 8 million rated alliance or higher. Keep focusing on a good alliance that completes Map 5 consistently and get your prestige up to around 4500.
    Yeah that is why I am in an 8 mil Alliance already prestige is useless
    It is skill not prestige or money spent
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Garyag wrote: »
    Yeah that is why I am in an 8 mil Alliance already prestige is useless

It's not useless in top 1000 alliances.
  • ljainD5ljainD5 Posts: 41
    We are a 7.8m alliance who do map 5x5 (100m every AQ). Our minimum prestige requirement is 4200. But I can give you a shot if you are super active and skilled. If interested ping me on line: ljain1