**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

After Special 3 bug - combo to the face

Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
Dont know if this has been reported (I hope so) as I posted on Reddit and had replies that others are experiencing it as well...after I fire off a special 3 for pretty much any character in my roster, and the animation ends, I am getting hit in the face immediately. No pause, the distance between the champs has magically closed to within feet (character scale at least) and they are combo-ing me to death. I have only started to have this issue since the Sentinel update, and I know there have been some changes with the aspect ratio and fitting them in the screen (and the zoom when the fight starts) so I’m wondering if it’s connected. I recorded video running both story, event, modok, arena and AQ/aw and it’s almost every time now. If this is truly a bug it’s basically rendering special 3s useless, as you have to be perfectly timed to dash back out of the way and even then it’s hit or miss. In harder content when some opponents and nodes only require one combo before you’re dead, this seems like a pretty big issue. Anyone having the same issue? Does mike know or have they addressed this yet?

Comments

• Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I’ve noticed this, a good work around is to parry them then fire off your sp3, when the animation is over they’ll still be stunned.