**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry doubts -Rogue and Black Panther ( CW )

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
Guys I am not sure about it but I am able to parry both of these characters , but parry doesn't last even for a microsecond .

text says that I have connected parry but they enemy recovers so quickly .

Is there a way to know before starting the same that would tell me the characters that are parry immune ?

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Rogue shrugs off debuffs 70% faster, so she recovers very quickly. BPCW reflects parry stuns when he has armor up active. The best way to know if you need to be careful when parrying a champ is to tap on their abilities in the fights screen, it creates a pop up menu with all their abilities
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    nodes could tell you. Rogue's abilities shorten debuffs (stuns) and BPCW you should see stunning you after you try to parry if its disappearing, or its in war and the guy has limber
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Rogue you pretty much only have a chance to parry/stun combo her if you have full 3/3 Parry and 3/3 Stupefy. It also helps if you have extra perfect block, as that extends the duration of the parry stun.

BPCW, as others pointed out, auto-reflects parry stun (But not stuns from specials) if he ever has an armor buff up. That includes from node buffs, like commonly found in AW defense.
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    You are referring to the stun that comes after parry.

Certain champs are able to shrug off their stun, such as Rogue, Iceman (with ice armour), Crossbone and Agent Venom. The end result is that the stun duration becomes very short. Certain champs have a defensive mechanism, such as Mordo and BPCW. Some nodes also affect the stun, making the champs stun immune. Finally, the Limber mastery allows the champs to reduce the duration of the stun.