**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I purchased a tony stark briefcase and didn't receive the gifting badge or units for 2 accounts?

Hello I was hoping someone can assist me with a couple recent purchases I made for 2 accounts I purchased 2 tony Starks briefcases with gifting badge and I was charged but haven't received items my accounts names are Breezy86 and YAHMIIR I received units for the breezy86 account but no gifting badge and for the yahmiir account it didn't get units I have receipts in my g mail I can attach if needed

Comments

• Options
    WimsanWimsan Posts: 5
    Assuming you are level 40 or higher the gifting badge shows up under your account, press the group symbol in the lower left corner and it should bring you to mailbox. In the left it should say permanent gifting
  • Options
    stakstak Posts: 88
    edited March 2018
  • Options
    You have to buy the $30 deal or more to get the gifting badge
  • Options
    Deejay16Deejay16 Posts: 10
    Yep, the special offer doesn't include the badges. Crummy move on Kabam's part for sure.
  • Options
    Breezy31Breezy31 Posts: 4
    I did buy the 30 dollar deal
  • Options
    Breezy31Breezy31 Posts: 4
    And it does say permanent gifting but the lock is still on it and I'm at level 40
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 645 ★★★
    Did you contact support? Kabam Sophia commented on your other post about this..
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    This sounds odd, but as @IOSJasoN has pointed out, please contact our support team about this. They have the ability to investigate this situation. You can do so by tapping the Grey Gear icon in the top left corner of the Home Screen, and then on the Support button.