**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How can the AI choose special attack but we can’t?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
When my power is fully charged I have no option other then to launch an SP3 attack. But the AI sometimes launches an SP2 even if it`s fully charged. Sometimes an SP2 followed by an SP1 would be a better option depending on the champs passives etc.
Why is it that we don’t have the option_

Comments

• VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    As you already know, the AI in arenas, alliance wars, and alliance quests can use the always unblockable special 3 attacks (SP3s).

In most quests, unless specifically noted for that particular quest, the AI is forbidden from using SP3s. The highest level it can use is SP2s.

That's why you never see the AI use the unblockable SP3s in those quests. The AI does not have the option to use all three levels, only two.

• UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    A.I. can only do that when they have sp3 inactive.
    It can only use sp1 after sp2 in that case with 3 bars full. It cannot choose, never it'll be able to do sp1 first then sp2 with 3bars full.

When sp3 is active, it'll also have to use sp3 only, it can't use sp1 or sp2 with full power in that case.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Because we are not robots that have simple commands we have the ability to use masteries and make our champions stronger. We can change our playstyle and outsmart the a.i if he had control over what specials wr could use we eould be the op ones. The a.i specials can get shut down so they can't use it until they have a node telling them they can. On top of this we have extreme power control champs and we can watch out for their specials so I don't agree that we should recieve this huge benefit of allowing us to use specials whenever no matter if the bar is already full or not.
  • I think it would be great if Kabam were to introduce a feature where you could choose the special attack you want to use when you have a full power bar. It would add more depth to fights.