**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs being easily ko'd!

Anyone's champs dropping from a single hit or no hit at all?

Comments

• Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Welcome to the forums! I'm gonna make a little assumption that you are new to the game so I'll try explain to the best of my ability (my sincerest apologies if this is not the case).

If your champ is KO'ing with no hits at all, it's probably a node that does damage over time, like Degeneration, Bleed or Poison. Additionally, it could be a champion's ability like Iceman's Coldsnap, Dormammu's Soul Leech (Degeneration), Magik's Limbo or even Mephisto's Aura of Incineration (Incineration effect).

If your champ is KO'ing with only a few hits, you're probably fighting an opponent significantly stronger than you. Additionally, you could be taking too much block damage and KO from that (if your champ KO's from a blocked hit, it counts as a normal hit to the combo meter).

If none of these apply to you, it could be either lag or an in-game glitch which you can report here on the forums.

Hope this helps.
  • Thank u for trying to explain Titan I really appreciate ur welcoming also. However I'm not terribly new been on since '15. Also if it were degen, poison or another champs ability I would see my health dropping per tick and there were no drops besides my champ just falling over not being hit or even near the opponent and it wasn't Magik with MD either which was why I was so stumped and was curious if others had experienced this phenomenon also. Lol! I'll stick with the glitch but it seems the game has been overrun with glitches since Kabam sold out to nelnet and hasn't been the same since that nightmare 12.0 update. Thanx again for ur time Titan and good gaming!
  • OPIEOPIE Posts: 33
    After Redhulk sp3 I have half health but get instant ko happens everywhere especially quest