**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6*s?

adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Should there be six stars (but only of really major characters in Marvel comics like wolverine, Hulk...)?

6*s? 76 votes

Yes
9%
HulksmasshhHaji_SaabNoob_2yrsHarcourtmazeAndrewadqqedfyvrfabbass 7 votes
No
82%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomGamerRayxaxDARKLOKIWhododo872SnakeEyes69Gimli_SoGSpidey076GunzoMEŦAPħҰSLo4eathBitterSteelEb0ny-O-M4wGrinderSlySlyj00mBATimone147CuteshelfAakash 63 votes
Don't care
7%
FuzzylumpsDonaldJTrump69Mike8mn123dudeguardianbelikovLethaldoseIrons 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    No
    With 5* being so long to grind and useful in the current content (also they still have to release their last Rank), it's gonna be a WAAAAY long time before they add 6*
  • Options
    JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    No
    Hell no , kabam would make them impossible to get ...
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    No
    I've seen 11 posts in the last two weeks saying 5*s are impossible to get and they need to reduce the crystal cost.
    No. No 6*s. Not even because there's no need from them. I just don't want the player base to have yet another thing to complain about.
    We can all agree Kabam has a lot of things to work on, but I swear this community is one of the most whiney, toxic groups of people I've ever seen in a game.
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    JayT1996 wrote: »

Thats what they said bout 5* they freaking straight up lied to us then started releasing 5* crystal with venom being the first after they claimed only way to get shards was by duping 4* and opening the 10k crystal but instead started releasing 15k crystals....fast forward whales are ahead and non spenders are left in the dust again.
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    No
    JayT1996 wrote: »

Thats what they said bout 5* they freaking straight up lied to us then started releasing 5* crystal with venom being the first after they claimed only way to get shards was by duping 4* and opening the 10k crystal but instead started releasing 15k crystals....fast forward whales are ahead and non spenders are left in the dust again.

You mean a f2p game has advantages for people that spend money???
  • Options
    TorgoNudhoTorgoNudho Posts: 26
    No
    Installing 6* in the game is kind of stupid. Remove the 1* to begin with. Downgrade the stars so that the current 2* are 1*, the current 3* are 2*, etc. However keep the stats and pi the way they are. That way no one gets pissed. The phcs will now guarantee a 1* with a chance to get 2* or 3* champs. So on and so forth.
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    No
    ^ This. 1-star are so damn useless except for the first 5 minutes of game, where you're bound to use the starting ones. Should be removed by daily crystal as well
  • Options
    No
    I'd rather they let us bring a 6th champion on quests.
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    Don't care
    I really couldn't care less. Kabam needs to fix all the other issues with the game, before even broaching the subject of 6 star champions.
  • Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    5*s aren't that common yet and won't be for a while. 6* will be basically impossible to obtain. The resources needed to rank them up would be insane too
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Yes
    In the far distant future when they run out of things to add to the game I could see the 6-star being added to keep the show going. With Tier 5 basics already in the game only a matter of time before Tier 5 class catalysts.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No
    Haha....6* Thor
    I'll leave my comment here and I won't say another word