**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ridiculous numbers for Arena champions

I propose that kabam just make a final milestone to get the characters like t4 arena. It would have to be a high milestone but people would stop being tortured by this system. My alliance mate just took a day off and was grinding constantly for Hyperion and put up 6.3 mil just to be told he got some shards. This has gotten out of hand. The company could fix the insanity by giving a specific goal for a champion and end the suffering.

Comments

• Options
    MorderroMorderro Posts: 4
    I propose that kabam just make a final milestone to get the characters like t4 arena. It would have to be a high milestone but people would stop being tortured by this system. My alliance mate just took a day off and was grinding constantly for Hyperion and put up 6.3 mil just to be told he got some shards. This has gotten out of hand. The company could fix the insanity by giving a specific goal for a champion and end the suffering.

Yup, 6.1 and just shards
  • Options
    Clemy0085Clemy0085 Posts: 3
    You could have different tier brackets for players, the higher ranked players being in the top brackets and those for example who have a rating under 100k being in the lowest making the arena more fair for the lower ranked players.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Having a milestone champ has been suggested many times and has been done only once from what I've heard (Yellowjacket). Highly doubt Kabam will do this again in the future.
  • Options
    evilteddumzevilteddumz Posts: 13
    They are promoting spending every waking hour on the game I think it is idealistic to think that just doin your best is going to be enough anymore a person who works and also plays and wants to get new champs has to take days off work at this point to get the champions and I mean an average level player not a legend or someone with 20 5*s I play this game all the time but my team simply isn't strong enough to even try (of course that is because I work 60+ hours a week but it isn't even for me that I am thinking. This guy is a 200k plus and he is thinking of quitting the game right now I just think it has to be addressed.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited June 2017
    what about:
    -4.5-6m milestone for the basic.
    -First 50 people get the full dupe (20x).
    -1-10% (13k people) get signature level increased by 1.
    just a suggestion, though. don't know if is good or not.
    also, i've done 7.9m to get Hyperion. just to be sure. i knew the cutoff was going to be high.
  • Options
    That's interesting. I mean tiers in arena that you work your way up might be a good idea just like tiers in AQ and aw or even just based on your pi because obviously a 20k pi player has no chance to put up 7 mil
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Sorry to hear about your alliance mate @evilteddumz. Hopefully he can have the drive to get back in the game and grind for him again. Past arenas have showed that the second round cutoff won't be as high as this one, so hopefully he can get Hyperion.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    In fact Kabam did it once with Hawkeye a long time ago and never wanted to do it again.

Champion as a milestone have been discussed by players. I was pro and defend it several times. But the idea was not enough supported...

6,3 millions for Hyperion? I applaude. Stop to complain and enjoy the system you wanted, at least because you didn't ask for a change!!!
  • Options
    Clemy0085Clemy0085 Posts: 3
    For those who don't spend on the game getting new 3 and 4 * champs is difficult let alone the way the arena is set up, I'm not the best player so getting to 1.5mil alone took two days of constant grinding my rank is under 100k so its difficult to get the higher targets, they should atleast consider the bracketing to make it more fair for those players who struggle in the arena as they are competing with players who are much higher ranked
  • Options
    Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Newer players already have a beginner bracket and better drop rates. They snatch up champs quick when they start
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    If you don't think you can grind a high cutoff depending on the popularity of the champion, don't grind for that champion.

It's as simple as that
  • Options
    Thinking it would probably be better if it was based on your prestige for fairness jic there were sellers involved ....
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder879/500x/60268879/robert-downey-jr-rolls-eyes-oh-my-god-not-this-****-again.jpg

Every time the cutoff is high there are a handful of butthurt crybabies, "score is too high". Hyperion is an awesome champ and deserves a high cutoff. I knew his cutoff would be out of my range, so I put on my big-boy pants and worked on other things in the game (like earning more ISO to grow my team so I can go for him in future).
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Clemy0085 wrote: »
    For those who don't spend on the game getting new 3 and 4 * champs is difficult let alone the way the arena is set up, I'm not the best player so getting to 1.5mil alone took two days of constant grinding my rank is under 100k so its difficult to get the higher targets, they should atleast consider the bracketing to make it more fair for those players who struggle in the arena as they are competing with players who are much higher ranked

You should go to 1,7 you'll get more shards every time, and then you progress
    Not a long time ago I wasn't able to get the basics champ in arena, you keep working on and you'll we able to, evyrone was in your place once

See for me I can't get any featured now, but soon I will be able to get the one I want if i save some units before.

It's constant work

• Options
    SoulStalker25SoulStalker25 Posts: 22
    Or you can do what most of us do that have been playing this game for a long time. Instead of looking at the let's say venom arena and saying he sucks, not doing that arena.... You put up the ridiculously low cutoff numbers, get that champ, boost him up, and now you've got another champ that you can use to grind in the next arena. We all have major issues with the way kabam does things (I've got a lot).. Glitches etc... They're not going to change the way champs presented in the arenas. They're also NOT going to give away awakening jems or make them readily available. (See the other 49,000 threads that are already up about this). You want the really good champs in the arena???? Grind like the rest of us. If you can't make it to the cutoff, then take the shards, open crystals, and rank up that champ. Or hit the 3* Arena until you have a roster that you can do it with.

On a side note, there are a **** ton of players in this game now and that is ALWAYS going to cause cutoff rates to grow. Do the math
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder879/500x/60268879/robert-downey-jr-rolls-eyes-oh-my-god-not-this-****-again.jpg

Every time the cutoff is high there are a handful of butthurt crybabies, "score is too high". Hyperion is an awesome champ and deserves a high cutoff. I knew his cutoff would be out of my range, so I put on my big-boy pants and worked on other things in the game (like earning more ISO to grow my team so I can go for him in future).

congratulations.
  • Options
    ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    I got 8.1 million in 18 hours or less I can time it next time. If you need all 3 days there is a problem even at 200k an hour that's like 32.5 hours. Better luck next time.
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    i got hyperion with 7.1 mil is really upsetting the way arenas has come thru that you have to put such amount of number to get a 1% - 10% champ that needs to be awaken well in my case i had a awaken gem so next round i dont care but the whole issue of separating the arenas in my opinion has not resolve the problem . i personally dont play feature 4* arena for what when i already know that there are other players that have huge amount of 5 star champs and 4 star rank 5/50 so thats already a big disadvantage in points per round so in my opinion the best way to fix this is to play 2 arenas with the same feature and 4 star and have a different 4 star basic in both arenas and run them toghether so lets say if you have example REDSKULL as feature in one arena you could have QUAKE as basic and the other THOR and with the basic you get the 3star as it use to be before cause now is more work less rewards
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Lol. The bracket has already been expanded from 1-5% to 1-10%. If you didn't grind hard enough for it, then too bad. Someone else out there wanted the champ more than you do.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Lol. The bracket has already been expanded from 1-5% to 1-10%. If you didn't grind hard enough for it, then too bad. Someone else out there wanted the champ more than you do.

Yeah but it's not the same amount of people as before, they split the arena in two. So it's not really a huge change, try to think instead of looking at numbers
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Lol, the shards I got from grinding only the milestones was enough to get me a 4* crystal that awarded Hyperion...

1.6m points all I needed.
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    How would that be exactly? you know some champs go for 6+ and some go for under 2! where would they draw a line? and suddenly everyone have all the champs! i like this system. i dont like it when i dont get a champ! but a cut off is still the best way to go.

This and it would be pretty stupid to add champs to milestone since not everyone can make 4m+. I myself can't make 3m+ due to busy schedule and I can only go for champs below 2.5m. I got storm from the first arena when my rating was low and 2m was a lot for me and now I rekt **** with her in act 5. if they add champs to milestones then it will just reduce the amount of people who can get champs
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Hyperion is NOT for everyone.

If you have the roster to score 7 millions to get him than do that, otherwise don't cry later!

Hyperion DESERVES to be that high, because he's an amazing champion, stop crying!
  • Options
    messmess Posts: 38
    Evil_Twin wrote: »
    I did 19M to get Dorm last year. I have no sympathy for players crying over 6M+ points.

nothing to be proud of tbh
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Everyone's forgetting about the android boosts which probably affected the cut off more than anything else... someone in my alliance just used the boosts and refills and reached 6mil in 100 matches.

If you used the boosts and didn't get him then sucks to be you really, you got your big advantage and didn't take the chance, I expected cut offs to be overly high so I skipped the first round, just got shards and pulled a wolverine so I'm not complaining, now I'll go for Hyperion and assuming trend for the basic arena carries on, the cut off won't be as high so chances are I will get him.
  • Options
    messmess Posts: 38
    not all android users got buffs