**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

T2a deals?

WoodsjrWoodsjr Posts: 59 β˜…
Are there any coming soon? It would be nice.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Comments

• Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doubt it.
  • Options
    ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87 β˜…
    First, even if they had tier 2 alpha deals coming soon they will not tell us about them. The deals drop when the deals drop.
    Second, if they ever drop tier 2 alpha deals again then they will be expensive.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2018
    T2a isn’t my problem. How do I get champs that are worthy to rank?
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 β˜…β˜…
    @Woodsjr no. Just no! People payed thousands of dollars to complete LOL for them. It’s not fair to offer them to others on a deal.

I just thought I would put that nonsense out there before some other white knight does. That is stupid. I hope they offer something with them up soon. They are supposed to be more available. I didn’t know that meant in 100 dollar deals. They know they are not real right? Like that ish doesn’t exist in the real world. Anyway, let’s hope something reasonable.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I thought I was the only one that noticed the lack of t2a's. There needs to be more ways to earn shards other than uncollected monthly events. We should also get shards from other areas as well, such as AQ.
  • Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302 β˜…
    I was just looking through my inventory and I saw I had 4 T2A! I don't even have a champ to use them on but when I do they will be waiting for me lol
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 β˜…β˜…
    I thought I was the only one that noticed the lack of t2a's. There needs to be more ways to earn shards other than uncollected monthly events. We should also get shards from other areas as well, such as AQ.

9bkpmznibqyw.png
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Map 6 crystals have t2A frags, but in small amounts. But War season rewards offer some chances as well.
  • Options
    WoodsjrWoodsjr Posts: 59 β˜…
    Having then or not having them, LOL or no LOL. All of that is irrelevant. What's relevant is simply of they're coming. What you have is awesome, It's your account your money as is with me. If I choose to spend then so be it. It's simply a question worth exploring. Some of us have finished act 5, have finished LOL and have used what's available. I know what map 6 offers as well as AW rewards. Those are in small quantities and random at best.