**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Annoying "1" in Alliance Events that wont go away

Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
z7lp6o0n7k1v.jpg

this **** wont go away even though I don't have any rewards to claim and it leaves an annoying "1" in the bottom right corner of my game

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Been happening for a really long time u will get used to it
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah these notifications are something they have never been able to get right. Sorry to all OCD players.
  • Options
    I'm not a new player, and I'm still not used to it. I created this post to raise attention to this nuisance again.
  • Options
    and now it's "2"....
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175

and now it's "2"....
    Take that
    ~ sincerely Kabam
  • Options
    For the record you said this annoying 1..

Now it's 2 it's fixed lol
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    It's seriously annoying though.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    It is an issue indeed, but it does NO HARM to the gaming experience in anyway, unless there's serious medical condition such as OCD or worse.

Don't get me wrong, I find it annoying. Annoying and harmful are 2 different things. Also don't get me wrong, no disrespectful for anyone having OCD or other medical conditions. A OCD condition or other medical conditions are actual conditions and must not be taken lightly. If this "annoying issue" is indeed causing your medical condition to get worse, pls bring this up to Kabam's attention, but make it clear it is something medical (not just any normal annoyance), let Kabam knows how this may result in the deterioration of personal health or even live threatening matter.

Considering sooooo many other obvious and less obvious bugs and performance issues and gaming experiences matter or game play problem and connection issue and banning issue or modders still around matter and etc, I find this annoying matter low in priority. Again, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it should not be fixed, Kabam may only do so much, and we would need them to focus on (1) HIGHER PRIORTY and (2) MORE URGENT matters.
  • Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    edited March 2018
    shchong2 wrote: »
    It is an issue indeed, but it does NO HARM to the gaming experience in anyway, unless there's serious medical condition such as OCD or worse.

What if we found out all these phantom "1"s were the source of all the lag and glitches.

Conspiracy Theory?
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Please state your phone and operating system lol.... all of them
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Now,it's an annoying 2.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    BigBob wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

What if we found out all these phantom "1"s were the source of all the lag and glitches.

Conspiracy Theory?

It is certainly possible! Software bugs can sometimes be so weird! :)
    Perhaps they forgot to return a function, and you know, in programming 1 is the loneliest number ;)
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    LMAO yep bugs me too :'(