**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

10 possibly 12 Map 5 seasoned players looking for a move Next War season.

We are 10, perhaps up to 12 members looking for a move to an Alliance after this AW season is over. We need an Alliance that either does Map 55544or 55555, plays about 2 Wars weekly. We all have Line and expect to be in An Alliance that utilizes it as well. 10 of us will stay in a Battlegroup. We are currently in an Alliance that is running 55444 and yet only gets 2BG clears. Our BG and another. Frankly we are tired of it and wish to go to an Alliance that takes things more seriously. If interested, message me on Line at talldragon69. Some of our profiles attached. 5coo4hihw7aq.png
xhso27ktnqch.png
irovrk6jhnnn.png
vvbvc3mszbbi.png
wldfugzlnues.png
201dlyoxbwbc.png
1yjsa70675vd.png
eogsiq7apn8t.png
ugiotcl38i8j.png
3kotv5lbqoaw.png

Comments

• Options
    QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    Wats ur average prestige of 10?
  • Options
    gerahbbgerahbb Posts: 38
    Hello, guys we are alliance, with clear atm 55522, and Gold 2 AW. We do only 3x5 because of 3 group is weak.
    But first of all, we all are from Poland, so my question is where you from ?
  • Options
    I would kick everyone of y’all right now
  • Options
    @gerahbb , 8 of us are from USA, 1 from Australia, 1 from India. Hit me up on Line app if interested. @AbusementPark , you must have a lot of hate in your heart, I will pray for you.
  • Options
    Still looking, we haven’t yet finalized a decision, however some interesting possibilities. Send me a message on Line @ talldragon69. Thanks.
  • Options
    nn5adksz5o3i.gif
  • Options
    Thanks for everyone’s interest. We have decided on a Alliance. Good luck to all on your endeavors. Thank you.