**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another post-update defect: dashing back

Lots of issues with dashing back and forward since the update. The one that happens most frequently is the inability to dash back after taking a blocked hit. Happens in all game modes. Devastating in AW and end game content.

I'm beginning to wonder why it is so common for these global gameplay issues to arise after updates. The only explanation is that there is an intentional effort to modify the gameplay at the global level (e.g., timing of parry, evade, etc.). I understand if you have to make local changes to specific champs or specific instances, but for these global issues to recur after almost every update leads me to believe that this is intentional. (It's hard for me to believe that it's incompetence b/c some areas of the game show the brilliance of the kabam team; also, automated test scripts, esp. unit and regression testing, should be easy to implement and build upon.)

Moderators, don't take this personally because I know you guys are just messengers. But halls of healing don't mean much (even with the free energy) when these global defects occur after almost every update. B/c there is such a lack of transparency and good will expressed from Kabam, it makes it harder for us to give Kabam the benefit of the doubt. (The rifts, halls, and gifting event are all good gestures, but why not be transparent and simply say, "we're presenting these new opportunities for rewards because we understand your frustrations and want to express to you that we do care, are listening, and are committed to improving the game; please continue to be patient with us".)

I've been trying to be nice here, but please, fix your game and be more transparent and understanding to your clients.

(I'm on pixel, latest Android and MCOC version, no connection issues.)

Comments

• MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    I am having the same issues on an iPhone 6s iOS 11.2.6 and newest version of MCOC. Lost multiple guys in AW because of the issue.
  • Jokush85Jokush85 Posts: 28
    What I’ve noticed is that our champs are lagging in fights but not the AI.
  • McocBladeMcocBlade Posts: 13
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    iPhone 8+ running game.

There is definitely something off here. Facing bishop prior to update with his l2 you could be touched by the beam of his l2 then dash to evade rest. Damage was minimal. After update in uncollected if you attempt this you just drop block and eat l2. If you block the entire thing it inflicts over 5k block damage

Then I went to sabertooth in uncollected. His l1 is extremely easy to evade prior but post update you have to manage to keep far greater distance to effectively evade. If your are close and manage to evade the first jump in and then attempt to dash back again you will get tagged. It appears that you need to have ample distance to avoid both or just block the 2nd part

This is feeling a lot like the double dash back bug from a while back. Nothing will be done. I just said screw it and backed out of the quest. I am not going to blow all my items on a bug

Double dash back is pain to perform now, lol i m being caught by Venom SP2, blackbolt and Ip sp2 even. you have to keep distance. u can successfully evade once but as soon as u try second dash, u r already caught.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Everytime something weird happens..i used to blame my aging device ...but its not..its kabam..very much agree dashing back after block was not possible costed me l2 revives...playing on iphone se
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yep. Use to evade Venom like he was nothing. Especially after fighting him so much as a mini boss. Yet now these days the sp2 is pointless to try and dodge the first half. As well as BB. As well as IP. As well as effing iron mans special 1. Now u have to be up close and personal to dodge his sp1. Can't use a four hit combo and dash back to get him to use his special to dodge it cause you'll get hit with the 2nd hit now. Makes no sense.
  • Romanstar24Romanstar24 Posts: 36
    I posted my thread on Reddit and it’s up to 130 ^ so this is a very serious case. Damn near identical to the gameplay change into 12.0
    jk4qywfawtvx.png