**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next round Hyperion Cut offs!

Hyperion round 2 starts tomorrow. I missed the cutoff by a hair for this first round (6.25 mil).

What are the cut offs predicted to be? This time I'm gonna go like 400K above the predictions. Second round is unpredictable.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It will be less than the first round
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Im doing 8m
    I'm doing the same that I got him for this round
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I'm doing the same that I got him for this round

What did you put up this round dead?
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    edited June 2017
    It's probably going to be significantly lower, the problem is it's not really safe to go lower. If I didn't already have him I'd be putting in at least 6.5 this round to be safe and then closing my eyes when the 4.5mil cutoff posts thursday.
    6.7 but I bet he'll be lower than 5 just like voodoo
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Good thing im off the next couple days! woohoo!
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    Can you also let me know the lotto numbers for next weeks draw.
    Thanks
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Go 6.5, then go higher.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    10m. You SHOULD get him.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    10 mil to be safe. Go!
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Why would you guys shoot for some arbitrary buffer from the cutoff?

This is what I would do if I still was beasting out in arena like the good ole days:

1. Look at my personal schedule. Can I commit to doing this arena? If yes, go to 2. If not, stop and enjoy life.
    2. Calculate out how many points I could score based on the schedule I have mapped out. Use a simple excel sheet to help you. What will my final score be? Where is it in relation to the projected cutoff? Will I need to use units to refresh? Based on how I answer those questions and where it falls on my continuum of "worth" go to 3. if it's worth it. If not, stop and go enjoy life.
    3. Execute my plan/schedule, use units if I miss a run to compensate or don't worry about it if I am comfortable with the lost points from missing that run.
    4. Wait for rewards.

If you aim for some random guesses cutoff and you could have done more over the course of three days but didn't, that on you. If you really want it, then commit to it and blow the score up. Cutoffs mean nothing to those serious about obtaining the champ. Oh and finally use historical data to come up with your estimated cutoff, not random people on the forums.