**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What I hope happens when Deadpool 2 is released.

Firstly, bring the OG Deadpool beginner offers back for all players. "Why?" I don't know about you, but it takes me a month before I pay in a game. 2 weeks is too short. I can't be the only one.
Second, make the 4* OG Deadpool arena permanent for Sunday arena.
Third, release OG Deadpool as a 5*. Make him a unit offer or give him a special arena aswell.
Fourth, buff X-Force Deadpool. He's the least wanted 6* right now.
And finally, a special 6* boss rush where you have to fight X-Force Deadpool and OG Deadpool, one after the other, 3 times. The reward at completion is a 4* Crystal that contains an X-Force Deadpool with a rare chance at OG Deadpool.
What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Haha, deadpool arena every sunday?
    u7kp1rli0rwo.gif
    It’ll take me just under 2 years to get him to max sig completely through arena.
    Interesting.
  • Options
    mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    They should run a 5 star arena exclusive to those that won him as a 4 star in arena.
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Need 4* red deadpool special arena running for 7 days
  • Options
    What I get from this thread is they should just give everyone a DP Classic. A DP arena every Sunday would just eventually give everyone a DP since once u get him and dupe him would be pointless to waste your time doing it over and over
  • Options
    WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    WHAT I HOPE HAPPENS WHEN DEADPOOL 2 IS RELEASED is that nobody kicks the back of my seat or chit-chat in the cinema