**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

16 million alliance looking for an entire BG that AW focused!

We currently have an awesome alliance! Currently running 5x5 for aq so that we can focus on AW. We placed 317 last week. Soon we will be top 300 running 5x5.

2 of our current battle groups are absolutely killing it but we are suffering because of a single group. Our alliance can easily place in platinum 1 if we can find dedicated players that are aw focused. We need people that understand the importance of not dieing and that aren't kill greedy and will wait for backup if needed.

If your currently in a group that is suffering and really wants to advance but can't, let's combine forces, please contact me on line @ tnkiller2

We are about 1 win away from tier 3 and are looking forward to kicking ass in season 2. This is perfect timing for us to get on board with each other and grow together as we climb the ranks!

Comments

• Options
    TnkillerTnkiller Posts: 19
    Also interviewing individuals! Hit me up and we can chat
  • Options
    whoisskinnywhoisskinny Posts: 25
    hit up me. please. just an individual but i like what you’re offering. IGN: whoisskinny