**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change to cable?

Always used to be able to partial evade cable's sp1 by dashing back halfway through his firing animation and that would give enough time to get an in and attack him but I can't seem to do it anymore. Anyone else found this?

Comments

• Options
    SleepzSleepz Posts: 4
    I can confirm this, Cable and Agent Venom is the other champ you can no longer evade sp1 like you use to. I'm all for it, I can find a different style to fight both, however; kinda of a low blow when you have to find out fighting a mini boss in AW. This and all the surprise bugs after every update is what gives this game its disgusting nature, damaging the healing process it's long overdue with the community.
  • Options
    I thought it was just me with the agent venom thing.
    Glad to know we're in the same leaky boat.
    Not sure why this was changed tbh.
  • Options
    LM796LM796 Posts: 55
    Noticed this fighting cable the other day. Normally I can evade the last bullets and dash in for a combo, now my champions just stand still and take the hits :neutral:
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    LM796 wrote: »
    Noticed this fighting cable the other day. Normally I can evade the last bullets and dash in for a combo, now my champions just stand still and take the hits :neutral:

That is funny... I noticed this too but I figured I was just messing up more lately or something. Interesting.