**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Uncollected" Level" - consistency of all tier difficulty across all events in the Contest

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Since the Uncollected status or level has been introduced in the Contest, I've noticed that not all of the events have caught up. There is still the Easy - Medium - Hard - Expert modes on the daily events, there is the Beginner - Normal - Heroic - Master - Uncollected modes in the monthly event.

I believe it's time that the Contest just follows one naming convention for its events as well as have a complete Beginner - Normal - Heroic - Master - Uncollected level for ALL events including the daily quests.

The rewards, of course, will be commensurate with the corresponding levels.

The Daily Quest Proving Grounds, for example, will have an additional Uncollected Level that will reward up to 9K T4BC for EXPLORING a quest that has a boss with 25K rating.

The Daily Quest for class Catalysts should also have Uncollected Level that will reward up to 9K T4CC fragment for EXPLORING a quest that has a boss with 30K rating.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Sounds like a great idea. I have been playing 7 months now and became uncollected 2 weeks ago and am extremely greatful for the uncollected daily crystals, but it would be great if t4bc and t4cc became more available. As having only 1 r5 4* is frustrating when wanting to explore uncollected difficulty and push towards act 5 completion.

I am sure that the more veteran players dont have this problem but as the game progresses and the players push boundaries the rewards should scale.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    I think that 10% of frags per catalyst,20% tops.
    So either 3600 or 7200 a day. Would still ad something to the table, to get that little extra you need since you can already by the desired class frags with glory on a daily basis