**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First R5 4*

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
iujrt3zx6cj9.png
Would Yondu be a terrible decision for R5?

Comments

• Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Not terrible. But not amazing imo. He would be great for AW defense and has a lethal L2. I might R5 that awakened Hulk before him. Heck even X23, Mephisto, Quake, Angela and maybe even LC instead. That's my opinion...
    I would probably save the t4cc tech for someone else, unless you really really like Yondu... i just feel there are some better options out there in the tech class (Sparky, SL, Ultron, Doctor Oct., Vision)
  • Options
    @Dingalo if only I could dupe my SL :(

• Options
    Hulks sig level is quite high too ig
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yondu is a good champion so r5 would be good for him, however alternatively r3 gwenpool
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Is it still worth maxing out 4*s or should only 5*s be upgraded now?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Depends on what champs u have at what stars
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Im asking from endgame and resources pov..

Dont want to be stuck with a maxed 4* that has a hard time clearing end game content

Im also starting act 5 today
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    5* magik or GP to r3
  • Options
    Couldn't help it everyone lol, pulled Luke cage dupe ro R4'd him -.-
  • Options
    CockatealCockateal Posts: 42
    Yellow jacket
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Yondu at 4/40 is fine, GP and Magik will help you a lot more in Act 5 than a 5/50 Yondu. 5 T4Bs and 3 Tech Cats. I would say be patient and wait for decent 5* tech champ.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @Rajuteda

For end game, good 5* hands down. But if you need some god tier 4* sometimes they arent a bad option. But 5* are definitely priority.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Rajuteda there are a lot of 4*s that will still help get you where you want to go, but ultimately you won't use them much. T4cc won't be much of a problem when you get there though so it's not that big a deal to rank a 4* who will help you now. But definitely rank 5*s over 4*s when you can.
  • Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    @Rajuteda yondu is an amazing option. For rank 5 especially duped. I have mine unduped at 5/50 and use him for all my quest except when I need my sl for a boss kill
  • Options
    Thanks guys ...just confirmed what i felt...i am 3.5k shards away from next 5 * opening..will hold rank ups until then

Need 2 more tech t4cc's for 5* sparky rank up

And even when you play same character in both 4 and 5* ..same attack rating, the difference is noticable

Somehow 5*s hit harder..
    And 4*s still need 3 t4cc's which take ages to form