**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking to increase your 5* roster? JOIN LOTF TODAY!

LOTF (Lords of the Fallen) is recruiting active reliable players. We are only looking for extremely active players so if youre casual this is not the alliance for you.

About us:
-Were a 3.3 mil alliance in tier 11 and gold 3 for wars
-We complete all milestones and get 5* shards in every completion and item use event and complete duels as well.
-We score over 400k in SA and rank around 21-40% or 41-70% every week without saving crystals.
-We are war focused for the time being to improve our 5* rosters quicker
-AQ week usually looks like 52323 (map 2 during offense phase of war)

Now that you've seen what we have to offer heres what we require:

-Must have line app and join our chat groups before being allowed into the alliance
-Must check line announcements regularly to keep up to date with what is going on
-Must participate in all quests and wars in a reliable way. (If players routinely wait hours for you to get on and remove their linked node this is a problem)
-Must know what linked and local nodes are and have some experience in alliance quests and wars
-Must place defenders within first 6 hours of war placement phase
-Must join AQ and War in a timely manner. It is your responsibility to ensure your heroes aren't stuck when Quests and Wars start and you are expected to keep track of when these events start
-15k Min for Completion event
-2.5k Min for item use event
-650 Min for duels event
-10k Min for SA
-No requirement for arena
-Donations are 30k gold, 6k battlechips, and 3k loyalty per week

If you are below the minimum points for events sometimes were not gonna be all over you for that, but inactivity in quests and wars can get you kicked

If interested in joining and you meet the above requirements feel free to contact me on the line app

Line ID: Kotogai

Comments

• Options
    username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    Are guys still looking for a new member?
  • Options
    AlienShoesAlienShoes Posts: 40
    I can't find you on Line. Are you still recruiting?? This is exactly the type of alliance I'm looking for.