really annoying,frustrating and disappointing.

tutyimutyitutyimutyi Member Posts: 326
When the game will be enjoyable again?it is just so annoying to play this game now.it is lagging,the bugs r getting worse and worse,for example the double dash back,just on from the hundreds of bugs.nothing happened with it,now it is even much worse,when i wanna move bacwards,the heroes r stacking on the floor so many times.plus guys,u have set the ai,i do not think that is a bug.the oppponents r crazy quick,they r blocking almost everything and they r reacting crazy quickly for everything.i play this game from the beginning,i used to enjoy it,but not anymore.it is not possible to do and enjoy the act 4-5,aq-aw and master modes,because the fights r really annoying and i know that,all of them were easier and enjoyable before.t is not exciting to go forward with my roster and to open crystals,because all what i get,just rubbish 2,3 and 4* heroes.better if u do something pretty soon!

Comments

• xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    No issues with all the above-mentioned.

Are you simply just having trouble handling the more difficult AI?
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Member Posts: 326
    I am happy,if u have no issues.in my alliance,all of us r complaing,because of the problems.i didn't talk about the higher level ai.for higher level ai,u need higher level heroes,better skills.obvious.i was talking about the same level of ai in the aq,aw and quests.it used to be enjoyable to fight against them.now it is just really frustrating.the game is lagging,but the weird thing is that,our heroes r so slow and it is so difgicult when u try to control them,the opponents r still quick.the most annoying thing,when u try to use your special attacks.they just block it very easily and they attack back.it is much different,not like before.average people with average skills can't really enjoy this.by the way,what is the point to spend time and money with an annoying game?
    When this game was becomig frustrating,the community was still good.now,all the guys r just complaining about the game on the chats......
    How come i could beat maestro pretty easily,just using few rewives and health potions,with r4 4* heroes few months ago and now,when i try to do exploration with a much better r5 4* heroes,it is just so difficult and crazy annoying?did i lose my skills?so many bosskiller became nothing in my alliance somehow.the game is becoming rubbish guys.
    Obviously,a game has to be challenging and all the games r having bugs,but at least,other companies r working on the bugs and they r about to give something for the money of the customers,something exciting,something enjoyable.this game was really nice at the beginning,but the bussiness strategy,customer service and the game development r just awful for too long.....
    Obviously,a game has to be challenging and all the games r having bugs,but at least,other companies r working on the bugs and they r about to give something for the money of the customers,something exciting,something enjoyable.this game was really nice at the beginning,but the bussiness strategy,customer service and the game development r just awful for too long.....
    This is just a simple and shameless temporization and robbery,not a good business strategy at all.
    This is just a simple and shameless temporization and robbery,not a good business strategy at all.
  • TH3PRIMESYNYSTERTH3PRIMESYNYSTER Member Posts: 2
    I have experienced the exact same issues, just to start! My Champs will freeze mid kick or punch and just stay like that and slowly slide in the direction their facing till they can't pass the opponent (the important thing I noticed is all a sudden the AI doesn't attack) though the game clock is still counting down until it times out which takes half your health. This occurred only in AW & AQ and impacted us winning on two occasions! I've had Kabam admit to glitches that I could not receive rewards for a period due to a glitch, but they only replaced exactly what was missed in game and didn't consider the revives and potions bought with money to work through it with Kabam, yet not let it affect the Alliance since it's an issue tracked back to a but they state!? I just submitted a support ticket from this morning when I went to join AW, but my champions were showing in story quests, even when I checked I had NO on going battles and took screenshots that I know they don't use because they are indisputable and timestamped, yet I'll receive the blanket response about how frustrating this is! Not a solution, or anything for the disruption, or in game items of appreciation while they actually troubleshoot, that's what a Company that appreciates it's customers does, so there not serious about any permanent solutions to the issues that are playing them, because they don't utilize the appropriate resources at a company that larges disposal, which usually means there making as much as possible in case they don't want to invest in correcting it for future play. I'm sure everyone saw all the big money sales that were being held daily, there's always a reason in business for large revenue earning events. And the gentleman who initiated this thread is dead on with the AI intensity, the avatar of your opponent is blocking specials even when you've Wednesday triggered one toward the end of a melee where there taking damage, to just all a sudden being beaten to a perfect block, over and over? The AI is learning patterns extraordinarily faster and applying them during the same right now too. I've recorded my gameplay from the beginning periodically and this past weeks AI outperformed previous AI iterations significantly. I'm sorry to rant, but I've been waiting for a while to see a resolution, but nothing satisfactory has changed I feel.
  • cymuller25cymuller25 Member Posts: 13
    Would you like some cheese with those whines?
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Is it just me, or was this the hardest thread ever to read?
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Member Posts: 56
    Most important question here is...what model phone are you using?
  • SwiftiesForeverSwiftiesForever Member Posts: 2
    I agree. It is frustrating but because whenever i fight the opponent they would always stay at 1% health and kill me somehow. ALWAYS