Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for an alliance that’s willing to bring my family and me in

Comments

• Options
    Jboom12Jboom12 Posts: 42
    Join doomslayers. We will gladly take all of you. Currently already in placement for a new war but with your addition we could move to 2 bgs. Only run map 2 for AQs for nowp0a1ev3xadre.jpg
  • Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Where are you guys from? and still looking for a home bros?
  • Options
    From Chicago👍, and I want to wait a little bit, you have a home for us le Marv?
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    I believe we have exactly what you’re looking for. Let’s chat
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Line ID & InGameName is MyleHy7
  • Options
    If you still looking we would gladly have you to make 3 full BGs
  • Options
    MHCOAMHCOA Posts: 24
    My alliance can accommodate you, we have 4 members from Chicago too. CNWIB
    f3r06rxy2bhs.png
  • Options
    Bullman76Bullman76 Posts: 10
    You and your family are more than welcome to join my alliance, 'Prois'. We've just started taking a serious look at recruiting more players and kicking inactive ones. We wanna remove our alliance out of dormancy. Hit me up if you're interested, we invite you with open arms :smile:
  • Options
    Hey. We’re looking for some family so I think we’d be a good fit. We’ve been together for a long time and left our previous alliance to start a new one with our second accounts and some of our kids, spouses, etc. we have decent prestige (I’m 5000). Contact me in game or line capn saucy